Finding the perfect style of jeans can be described like a love story: it can take forever to find the right one and you might get disappointed, but in the end it’s all worth it. Surprise, surprise I’ve found my beloved pair of high-waisted jeans and here’s why I’m obsessed:
1. They’re comfortable. Because of the high-rise silhouette, high-waisted jeans keep everything looking and feeling polished. They fit so snug in the best way and perfectly mold to the curves of your figure. Especially if you find a good quality pair you love, you won’t turn back.
2. They’re flattering. In my opinion, high-waisted jeans are the most flattering style of jeans you could possibly wear. They make your butt look so good and just make everything look tight (get it right get it tight). Comfortable and flattering? I can’t make this up.
3. They’ll be a staple in your wardrobe. Not only will you fall in love with them immediately, but you’ll want to wear them all the time. And guess what? You absolutely can. High-rise denim can be styled with so many different outfits for day or night. Dress them up, dress them down – the world is yours.
4. They’re a no-brainer to style. Styling any kind of bodysuit, crop top or slim fitting top with high-rise denim looks very chic and put-together. If you don’t feel like wearing a cropped or fitted top, tuck a blouse into these jeans for a beautiful yet effortless outfit. Super easy but looks amazing. It’s magic.
5. They won’t go out of style. I always gravitate towards clothes that will last for more than one season – aka stay relevant. With high-rise denim, you won’t have to worry about having to shove them into the back of your closet hoping they’ll be in style again someday (think the Juicy Couture tracksuit). Sure your preferences might change every so often, but your high-waisted jeans will never fail you. This is also why it’s worth investing in a quality pair of denim.
Convinced to give high-waisted jeans a try? I hope so.